NUMBER OF POSITIONS:
3 – Immediate Availability
Responsible for managing a production line, directing Line Workers and Helper and ensuring the integrity and safety of both, the product and the employees. Check out Chapman’s Facility Measures In Response To COVID-19.
- Provide leadership, direction and training to production line workers and ensure employees are knowledgeable in GMP’s
- SOP’s and safety procedures
- Working knowledge of production equipment, startup and shutdown of production lines
- Ensure all safety requirements are met such as personal protective equipment, WHMIS, lockout/tag out procedures and chemical mixing precautions
- Identify and report potential hazards
- Can identify minor equipment problems and remedy them or report to more experienced staff
- Identify and take action on issues that may impact food safety and quality by bringing concerns to Supervisor’s attention
- Ensure completion of all daily reports and required documentation
- Lead by example – by dealing with team members and responding to changes in work environment in a positive manner
- Must possess maturity, treat others with respect in a mentoring environment and adhere to Chapman’s Code of Conduct
- Experience in Food Manufacturing is an asset
- Communication, leadership and paperwork skills
- Attention to quality and accuracy
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive wages
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Excellent benefit package
- Generous performance-based bonuses
- Excellent pension package
- Active social committee
- Employee assistance program
- Group home and auto insurance
- Uniforms and boots are provided
- Work in the state-of-the-art manufacturing facility
- Job stability(no layoffs)
- FREE ICE CREAM!!
- We enjoy what we do and we do it best!
All positions require rotating shift work, shifts include day/afternoon shifts or straight night shifts.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
No telephone inquires, please.Apply Now
Get your $4 coupon here!
To request a coupon by mail, please click here to complete the form!