NUMBER OF POSITIONS:
3 – Immediate Availability
- Provide leadership, direction and training to production line workers and ensure employees are knowledgeable in GMP’s
- SOP’s and safety procedures
- Working knowledge of production equipment, startup and shutdown of production lines
- Ensure all safety requirements are met such as personal protective equipment, WHMIS, lockout/tag out procedures and chemical mixing precautions
- Identify and report potential hazards
- Can identify minor equipment problems and remedy them or report to more experienced staff
- Identify and take action on issues that may impact food safety and quality by bringing concerns to Supervisor’s attention
- Ensure completion of all daily reports and required documentation
- Lead by example – by dealing with team members and responding to changes in work environment in a positive manner
- Must possess maturity, treat others with respect in a mentoring environment and adhere to Chapman’s Code of Conduct
- Experience in Food Manufacturing is an asset
- Communication, leadership and paperwork skills
- Attention to quality and accuracy
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary offered
- Uniforms and footwear are provided
- Excellent benefit and pension package (health, dental, life, std/ltd, vision)
- Active employee social committee
- FREE ICE CREAM!
All positions require rotating shift work, shifts include day/afternoon shifts or straight night shifts.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
No telephone inquires, please.Apply Now
Get your $4 coupon here!
To request a coupon by mail, please click here to complete the form!