The Plant Maintenance Industrial Electrician is responsible for handling all electrical installations, troubleshooting and repairs for the facility.
- Red Seal Industrial Electrician (442A) with 3-5 years experience in an industrial setting, with strong electrical related skills will be preferred
- Knowledge of electrical safety codes and ability to follow in house safety procedures
- Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, electrical and electronic control systems and other related devices
- Knowledge and experience troubleshooting VFD’s, Servo controls, MHI’s and safety circuit controls
- Perform mechanical repairs as required
- Strong programming skills on programmable logic controllers
- Excellent team player, self motivated with the ability to work independently and set priorities
Job Type: Full-time
- Industrial Electrician: 1 year (Preferred)
- Industrial Electrician (Preferred)
Get your $4 coupon here!
To request a coupon by mail, please click here to complete the form!