NUMBER OF POSITIONS:
1 – Immediate Availability
- The Quality Assurance Manager ensures that quality standards and procedures are met and aligned with Legislation, Internal and Customer Specifications.
- This individual is responsible for managing the organization’s quality and Food Safety Policies and Procedures.
- The Quality Assurance Manager will establish performance standards, procedures, audit controls to meet business requirements and identify and implement process improvments to increase the efficiency, effectiveness and Quality of Company operations.
- This position leads the GFSI (BRC), HACCP, GMP programs and compliance to the Dairy Establishment Regulations (DEIM) and oversees sanitation programs.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Provide leadership developing and directing Quality, Food Safety and Quality Improvement initiatives.
- Perform internal quality audits to BRC, GMP and other required standards.
- Lead the food safety and administer established food safety KPI’s.
- Conduct risk analysis, verification and validation activities and formal design reviews as applicable.
- Act as liaison with customer and third party audits and assume responsibility for ensuring corrective and preventative actions are taken in a timely manner.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with local, national and international standards regulations.
- Conduct orientation and refresher training on GMP’s, HACCP, allergen control programs.
Formal Education- University Degree or Diploma in a related field and 10+ years of relevant progressive experience.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Direct knowledge of Quality methodologies including wet chemistry, microbiology and rapid microbial/ATP detection systems.
- Practical experience with risk management, product testing, capability studies and control plans.
- Able to create and review technical documentation, including project plans, test procedures and standard operating procedures.
- A well defined sense of diplomacy including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills.
What We Offer:
• Chapman’s offers competitive wages, and an excellent benefits package.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
No telephone inquiries, please.Apply Now
Get your $4 coupon here!
To request a coupon by mail, please click here to complete the form!