NUMBER OF POSITIONS:
3 – Immediate Availability
Using electric forklifts to move finish product, ingredients and packaging safely throughout the manufacturing process(in both, ambient and freezer environments).
- Pick stock with the forklift and ensure finished product is protected at all times
- Load and unload trucks using forklift
- Move product from production floor to cold storage/trailers in a timely fashion
- Fill out appropriate paperwork, accurately and completely
- Follow all Health and Safety Regulations
- Work within a fast paced team environment
- Previous forklift experience required and basic material handling equipment
- Understands warehousing principles (FIFO, expiry dates, loading/unloading trailers)
- Able to work both on the forklift and handle product by hand
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to tolerate a cold environment (up to -25 degrees C)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good paperwork skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive wages
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Excellent benefit package
- Generous performance-based bonuses
- Excellent pension package
- Active social committee
- Employee assistance program
- Group home and auto insurance
- Uniforms and boots are provided
- Work in the state-of-the-art manufacturing facility
- Job stability(no layoffs)
- FREE ICE CREAM!!
- We enjoy what we do and we do it best!
All positions require rotating shift work, shifts include day/afternoon shifts or straight night shifts.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
No telephone inquiries, please.Apply Now
Get your $4 coupon here!
To request a coupon by mail, please click here to complete the form!