NUMBER OF POSITIONS:
1 – Immediate Availability
• Responsible for overseeing the operations and Technicians of the Quality Assurance Laboratory
• Direct the Technicians in all sampling, testing and measurement duties and ensure adherence to correct procedures and health and safety guidelines.
• Responsible for all recorded data and make regular reports to Management.
• Write reports, summaries, and protocols regarding experiments.
• Prepares and sends samples for third party analysis.
• Communicates with Suppliers and other third parties as required
• Conducts training for new employee orientation
• Bachelor’s degree in a related scientific field.
• Five to seven years of experience in a laboratory environment.
• Supervisory experience an asset.
• High level of integrity, confidentiality, and accountability.
• Ability to respond appropriately in pressure situations with a calm and steady demeanor.
• Excellent understanding of GMP’s, allergen control and food allergens.
What We Offer:
• Chapman’s offers competitive wages, and an excellent benefits package.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
No telephone inquiries, please.
Get your $4 coupon here!
To request a coupon by mail, please click here to complete the form!