NUMBER OF POSITIONS:
1 Full Time – Immediate Availability
- Dismantling, sanitizing and setup of equipment
- Some lifting involved
- Keen eye for cleanliness and safe use of chemicals
- Ensure all safety requirements are met such as personal protective equipment, WHMIS, lockout/tag-out procedures, and chemical mixing precautions
- Comply with government regulations relating to food processing facilities
- Experience in food manufacturing an asset
- Knowledgeable in sanitation procedures (production equipment cleanup/setup, and building services)
- Willingness to work night shifts
- Dedicated, articulate, attention to detail
- Team player with excellent mechanical ability
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Minimum starting rate of $17.50 per hour, some positions start higher!
- Uniforms and footwear are provided
- Excellent benefit and pension package (health, dental, life, std/ltd, vision)
- Active employee social committee
- FREE ICE CREAM!!
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
No telephone inquiries, please.Apply Now
Get your $4 coupon here!
To request a coupon by mail, please click here to complete the form!