NUMBER OF POSITIONS:
1 – Immediate Availability
- The Research and Development Product Developer creates and develops new products and product lines incorporating existing and new ingredients, techniques and technologies.
- This individual is responsible for recipe and formula management and development, and ensuring that all new materials comply with applicable legislation and are seamlessly incorporated into existing systems and programs.
- We are currently looking for someone with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a related field (food manufacturing and specifically dairy)
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science or a related field
- This candidate must have an excellent understanding of GMP’s, allergen control, and food regulations
- Strong communication, organizational and computer skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet ambitious deadlines
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Chapman’s offers competitive wages, and an excellent benefits package.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
No telephone inquiries, please.Apply Now
Get your $4 coupon here!
To request a coupon by mail, please click here to complete the form!