Marketing Manager is responsible for creating effective marketing systems and processes, aligned with corporate priorities and objectives. This position oversees the Marketing Department, including Marketing coordinator and Social media coordinator. Marketing Manager will mentor and guide the team of two marketers, to ensure effective team performance and high consumer satisfaction.
Marketing Manager will:
- ensure ongoing coordination between other departments and teams including Sales, Strategic Planning, PR, HR, R&D and the Executive team in order to meet their requirements for marketing materials and effectively coordinate efforts.
- be responsible for building and managing content for marketing and sales support: including images, videos, blogs, website content, brochures, product catalogues, graphics, etc.
- be responsible for flawless ongoing functionality of the website and micro-sites, including SEO, coupons, contests, promotional pages, product information updates and more.
- manage digital marketing entities, including 3rd party software tools.
- establish performance standards, procedures and controls to meet business requirements and identify and implement process improvements to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the Marketing department.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Provide Leadership developing and directing Marketing initiatives
- Establish KPIs, monitor Marketing performance and advise management on challenges and potential improvements
- Perform internal performance assessments and offer reports to the management
- Assist consumers, when required, to ensure full satisfaction with the company’s products and services
- Ensure ongoing compliance with local and national laws, standards and regulations
- Manage and execute digital marketing activities, including social media posts, consumer communications, Loyalty Program e-newsletters, e-marketing and etc.
- Ensure successful website administration and execution, including the Kids Club
- Manage and execute marketing events, sponsorship, collaborations with third parties, promotions and contests
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of all printed marketing materials, such as print advertising, calendars, product catalogues, etc
- Deliver reporting on a regular basis
Formal Education – University Degree or diploma in a related field and 6+ years of relevant progressive experience.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Qualities:
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Practical experience with broad range of marketing tactics from events and brand to digital marketing and consumer relationships
- Experience in digital and traditional marketing within B2C and/or service sectors
- Detail oriented and analytical thinker able to interface directly with cross-functional teams
- Result oriented, have a “roll up the sleeves and get the work done attitude”
- High level of adaptability – easily make transitions, change the course of action and implement new solutions
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy including solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with other departments, key business partners and government agencies
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
No telephone inquiries, please.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this exciting role!
Get your $4 coupon here!
To request a coupon by mail, please click here to complete the form!